All about me:

My photo
I am a wife of 32 years, mom to one daughter and two sons. My husband and I are DIY'ers when it comes to home and garden projects. We built our house in 1988 on a vacant piece of property. Two of the cutest little boys ever call me Grandma. I am an RN part time and live on 4 acres near Yosemite. The statement "full of contradictions and old fashioned yet modern" describes me perfectly. I love vintage and antique things and have since I was a little girl rummaging through my grandparent's house. It is difficult for me to pass on an estate sale..... just ask my husband.

Friday, May 27, 2011

It's a Trifecta! We are so very proud of their accomplishments. All three of our kids have graduated from Fresno State University.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I know you must be sooo proud. That is a huge accomplishment for them and for you! :)
    Laurie, I need your email address for the Pinterest invite. Could you email it to betweennapsontheporchatgmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be so proud!
    Would you mind adding your email address to your profile so I can respond directly to your comments?
    I appreciate it.
    ★Linda★
    And maybe do away with the word verification?
    Sounds like a lot, I know, but it would make communication much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful accomplishment! You must be very proud! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...good luck in the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete


Snow in March